We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a gourmet recipe, the traditional white pudding with apples, lightly candied and accompanied by thyme.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
In the basket :
- 2 white sausages
- 4 apples Elstar
- some branches of thyme
In the closet :
- 2 knobs of butter
- 1 C. tablespoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe for white pudding, apple confit with thyme
This recipe is easy and quick to prepare and the result is really delicious ...
- Cut the apples in quarters, remove the central parts, peel them and cut them into thin strips. Brown them over medium heat in a pan with 1 knob of butter and sugar for 15 min.
- Add a little water if it sticks.
- In the middle of the cooking time, add the thyme and mix.
- Cut the sausage into strips and season lightly.
- Heat a second pan with 1 knob of butter.
- Brown over medium / low heat for 6-8 min and serve with the pan-fried apples with thyme.
Suggestion for the biggest appetites
Serve this dish with a bowl of grilled rice or small boiled potatoes, with 1 knob of butter and a little salt.
Info from the dietician
Apple is a great source of vitamin C and potassium. It contains many nutrients that are hidden under his skin.
It is therefore advisable, when you eat 1 raw apple, to rinse it well and eat it with the skin on.